Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fine Saturday Morning

I am so happy to be sober and happy this morning. My outlook on life is 110% better. Not sure if it's the med changes or what but I will take it...

I am socializing without alcohol. Doing different things and looking forward to doing them. And not cancelling. That in itself is amazing. I look forward to life. Just booked a room for an AA conference in April and can't wait. Went to a dinner theater last night. Thinking about a hike today. Beautiful weather. Beautiful life and I'm rocking AA to help me stay this way!!!!

Day 35 - 5 Weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this post, Hope. You are just so full of joy and optimism. It makes me look forward to today. You go, Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! You can do this!!! I am 31 days sober and loving life too....woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still there Hope? I pray things are still going well for you!

    ReplyDelete