Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Still going

I have made it 32 days today. It felt good to celebrate 30 days! I still feel good, wonder if it's the pink cloud. I've had that before but if it is then I will take it. I'm trying to branch out, get new routines and do new and different things to grow in my sober life. I want to get a regular yoga routine going and have found some meditation classes I am excited about starting.

I need to work a recovery program I feel, right now I'm not besides what I do myself. I am very involved in an online group but maybe something face to face. AA I have done but honestly it seems so all consuming that I haven't gone back lately. I may try to go to some meetings. I want to protect my sobriety but not have that be my entire life. As I type this I realize...maybe it needs to be my entire life right now...something for me to consider...

2 comments:

  1. Hi it's Carissa. I think in the beginning it seems all-consuming because it takes so much energy to just not drink. Hope you keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 30 days! You sound very healthy. I think just meetings in the beginning is good. Nice, slow recovery. Took me months before I moved past Step 2 and years to get to Step 4. I think you're right about the face-toFace. Meetings can take care of that.

    XO

    ReplyDelete