Saturday, November 17, 2012

Anger


Warning. This post is full of anger and resentment.

Sometime I just want to post on every fucking thing on facebook in anger. I don't care. Shut the fuck up. Why is your life good. Why the fuck am I not in a relationship. NOBODY CARES,

But I guess I care because it makes me so fucking angry.

My depression is back. Along with anxiety. And some anger mixed in. Wouldn't you love to be me right now?

Underlying sadness, combined with non stop tension in my neck and shoulders. And the creeping in of suicidal thoughts...just barely there but I can here them....

2 comments:

  1. I hate to see you going back into despair because of where it took you before. Posting about it and sharing is huge. Please keep reaching out. Please. You are so inspiring and such a beacon of hope when you are on the beam. You have so much to offer!

    Thank you for sharing!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you.
    I know it might sound stupid giving advice, but is there any chance to get outside and just go for a walk for and hour or two?
    Sometimes just putting one foot in front of the other can be amazingly meditative.

    ReplyDelete