Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 17

Moving on in the day count. Got up and did my boot camp. It wasn't bad today. Tomorrow will probably be harder. Came home and went back to bed for 3 hours. Did laundry. Not much else.

I feel so strange. My body is twitching. I know that sounds odd but when I lay down to sleep or just sitting my body is really twitching and jumpy. I feel half asleep half the time and my body feels almost numb in a way. I don't know what that's all about. If it continues I may call the doctor, it's a disturbing feeling.

Back to work tomorrow. Then see Dr. C. Busy, full day. More than I've done in the last few weeks. Hopefully I will get into the swing of things and feel more normal. My mood is ok. Not great but not sad.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you as your day count climbs. Definitely pay attention to your body and seek help if the physical issues persist.

    ReplyDelete