Thursday, January 26, 2012

Life is hard

So last weekend I went out Friday night with some friends and drank. Was supposed to go with some friends Saturday but didn't wake up till noon. My friend was worried so she called my sister who dragged me over to her house for the weekend and made me not sleep all the time. Then Monday I went on a date and drank and told her I was going home and ended up at a friends house while she's freaking out because she didn't know where I was. Then she decided I should move in with her. She didn't even want me to drive my car to work. I know she's trying to help but I couldn't handle all that and came back home.

However my depression is continuing. Better at times but not at times. Trying to find a psychiatrist to adjust my meds. I know I need to stop drinking but it's so freaking hard. Supposed to get with friends this weekend. Trying to socialize more. Who knows? Life sucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment