Sunday, February 5, 2012

Back to work

After my "mental health" vacation I go back to work tomorrow. Starting a new position in my company. 8 to 5 so it will keep me busy. I get an hour lunch so gonna try to make noon meetings if possible.

Today was better than yesterday. Church, visited a friend, ran, showered and a little laundry. I feel a little sad and anxious off and on but not too bad. Part of me wishes I didn't have to go back to work yet but I have to so trying to make the most of it.

Went to the 8:00 meeting last night and felt some better after. I know the bad and hard times come and go. I know this. I just have to deal. I'm really determined and will follow directions and go to meetings and pray for sobriety to continue. This time last week I was in the psych ward so it's an improvement right?

Been sober for 9 days. You start your count on the 1st day you didn't drink at all right?

1 comment: