Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yuck

This week has been kinda sucky. Work is ok, very busy which is good. No time to think. By evening I feel depressed, empty and hopeless AGAIN. Doing what has been suggested. Doing the meetings and talking to my sponsor about my moods. Also my therapist today.

I'm supposed to look at things more positively. Again my sponsor suggested a list of good things I did for the day. I did that for a while. A gratitude list. A list of things I like about myself and why. That's alot of lists.

I tend to feel better after certain meetings. I just dread going usually. Dread going anywhere alot of the time. Looking forward to something is my wish right now. Be happy. Stay sober.

What I did right:
1. Went to work
2. Saw my therapist
3. Went to my daughters meeting at school
4. Didn't drink which should have been first.
5. Meditated, prayed and did my readings.
6. Ended a not good for my friendship for very good reasons. Didn't feel good and makes me sad but it's   
    for the best.

The rest are more personal and I will do in my journal and maybe do some step work.

Tomorrow brings work, donating blood, and a 6 and 8 meeting.

Day 20

1 comment:

  1. You're doing very positive things towards your recovery. It will get better.

    ReplyDelete