Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ok

Today was ok. I showered, payed bills, had lunch with a friend, saw my new therapist, took my daughter to the dentist, went for a walk with my sister, and then a meeting.

Little restless this morning, some depression but not too bad. I met a man in the hospital so he's been going to meetings with me before he leaves for 30 days rehab. I've made it very clear we both need to concentrate on our sobriety right now and just be friends. Of course I find myself extremely attracted to him. He scares me. I don't know whether he's honest or lies or anything. He says the right things but I've heard that before.

Anyway sobriety first. Wish he'd go on to rehab so I can quit thinking about him....men scare me, relationships scare me. the way I am feeling about him really scare me. I've been hurt too much.

1 comment:

  1. You can share your fears with your sponsor. She'll help you sort it out...

    ReplyDelete