Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mixed Emotions

This week went pretty well. By Thursday afternoon I started feeling depressed and craving a drink. I saw my therapist and it went well. Friday the same thing. I begrudingly went to my 6 and 8 meetings and did feel better. I felt very grateful this morning.

I was supposed to go to a friends tonight to watch a movie. So I was joking with her this morning about lets go get a drink. She knows everything and just wanted to make sure she was clear on everything. She said I thought you weren't drinking and I told her no just kidding, etc. She said lol I thought I was going to have to call your sister. My sister is being very overprotective. She calls at least 3 times daily and that's ok but she can't run my life. I told my friend no it was just a joke. Sometimes you have to laugh instead of cry. Well she called her anyway. It pissed me off. She said she just wanted to make sure they were on the same page and if I couldn't see that she was just being a friend then I could just stay home and feel sorry for myself. I'm so confused. I realize I've made mistakes but I have to have some space. I have to run my life not my sister or anyone else. I feel like a 2 year old. Maybe I'm overreacting. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment