Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

No big deal for me because I have no boyfriend but that's ok.

So after my last post I decided I was not looking at it from their point of view. I also think it was my way of isolating that night. Get mad, stay home. Anyway I made my ammends and apologized on Sunday morning.

The week has been ok so far. Meeting both days. Later afternoon, today and several others, I started feeling depressed. No identifyable reason. I tried to do as my therapist said and reframe my thoughts positively. I took a minute and meditated and said the Lords prayer. I felt a little better. I came home and had some hot tea and went to a meeting.

Supposed to be thinking of little things (per my therapist) I can do during the day when I start feeling that way to help myself. I have thought of prayer, quick meditation, hot tea, but I'm really not coming up with anything else. Suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Deep breaths and taking note of the positive people and things in your life...sounds cliche but there are so many other worse places that we coulld be...Haiti for example ...or a city/country where you don't even have the freedom to go out at night or express yourself on the Internet for example...
    Just a thought. Keep up the good work...and don't isolate...

    ReplyDelete