Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 3

I didn't have a good morning. Called my sponsor and talked and cried. Went to 8:00 AM meeting and cried some more. Talked to some people. I just felt so hopeless. I can do this. It's just effing scary and hard and seems impossible at times. Obviously it's not, other people do it everyday.

So the plan with my sponsor is one day at a time. Meetings, reading, praying, etc.  Most importantly, I am supposed to call someone BEFORE I drink, when I'm thinking about it, plotting it, etc. I am supposed to make a list of the good things I do everyday. Even just simple things.

1. Stayed sober
2. Went to a meeting
3. Went to work
4. Went to my work meeting after work
5. Went to my class
6. Made it through the day
7. Did my readings
8. Had dinner with my parents
9. Made my list

Day 3

No comments:

Post a Comment