Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 4

I've decided to use this as a journal of sorts. I'd rather type than write. I will have to do some step work soon. That will have to be written.

Today was ok. I went to my morning meeting and locked my keys in the car. They were very helpful, my fellow AA members. Someone called a guy to pop the lock. Another guy let me sit in his truck and wait. Nice cause it was cold and rainy here this morning. Eventually made it to work. Went smoothly, home, nap, more work and then went for  run. I've been running with the local running group in a effort to be more social. Runners drink too. But not to the extent I do. Still it seems alcohol is everywhere.

Pretty ok mood, not too much cravings for alcohol but some "projecting" into the future with the what-ifs?
Trying not to go there.

My list for today

1. Stayed sober
2. Went to a meeting
3. Got help with the key situation when I needed it
4. Ran
5. Did my reading and prayers and called my sponsor
6. Enjoyed dinner with my daughter

Day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment