Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday night blues

I don't like Sunday's. I find them depressing. The weekend is over. In this case the vacation is over. Back to work. Back to meetings. I'm trying to have a good attitude about work. I have to remember I'm lucky to have a job. I'm considering going to the noon meeting rather than the 8:00 meeting. Why? I don't know. Because I don't want to have to say I relapsed? Maybe another would be more helpful? I could go to work earlier but then leave for "lunch". It's probably doable. Not sure which would effect my job the most because I have to be consious of reaching my goals. That's not negotionable. So praying for some guidance there.

The Sunday blues are probably partly from the drinking and the depression cycle. I hope it passes quickly. I will go to work tomorrow, go to a meeting, go to the gym..life goes on. I have to make the most of it.

I'd looked into getting some therapy a while back. I can't remember but seemed kind of pricey but I think I'm going to check on it again. I think I could benefit from some therapy if I can afford it. Maybe help me deciper some of my issues that I don't even know I have...

Today's Accomplishments
1. Stayed sober
2. Went to church
3. Did laundry
4. Did some school work
5. Called my sponosor and talked to her about feeling down

So I have nothing else to share at this time. Here's hoping for a more cheerful, happy mood soon....

Day 3

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. Let's try this again. Hope you're feeling better soon. Looks like you're doing everything right. I wish I could be as organized as you are with the running and the lists and being, well, ORGANIZED! My weekends are the opposite. No routine, total chaos. Oy.

    Enjoy your "nooner" tomorrow. I enjoy noon meetings. Maybe you'll like it too!

    ReplyDelete