Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Making it

It's been a busy week but good surprisingly. I went back to work and have been busy, worked out or ran after work all week and have been to a meeting every day! So far my mood has been pretty good. Some moments of sadness but they have passed quickly. Almost a week of sobriety again. Weekend won't get me this time!!!

I do find myself in a tricky situation involving a man. One who had asked me out, I said yes but cancelled, then went back to sobriety. So the other day while drinking I texted him. And now he's asking me out again. I keep making excuses but in reality I know I shouldn't get involved with anyone right now because I need to concentrate on my sobriety. I feel like I've led him on now so am trying to decide how to explain. My sponsor also recommended against it. Maybe just tell him I'm an alcoholic and can't date right now? That oughta scare him away. LOL!!

That's all for now.....gotta go visit with my daughter!

Day 6

1 comment:

  1. Staying sober is less tricky than the game of love - is that a real quote or did I just make it up...
    I think I might have made it up.

    ReplyDelete