Thursday, December 8, 2011

2 weeks

This time 2 weeks ago I was drinking. I'm not drinking today but I'm not doing good either. I went the the psychologist today. Mostly he did background information. He encouraged me to keep a journal of my feelings which I can bring and discuss with him if I want to. He suggested to continue AA meeting and an AA workbook. I go back next Friday.

I didn't go to my usual run tonight and cancelled my training session for tomorrow afternoon. Supposed to run a 5K Saturday. Not sure if I will. I am giving myself this week and weekend to hibernate as much as I want to (or can) depending on my daughter's plans this weekend. I have one final left to take and some observation papers to complete and mail in and then I'm done with this semester of school. I have to work next week and then I go on vacation for 2 weeks.

Next week I plan to make myself function, go to my training session on Monday, go back to meetings and working on step work. I hope by then I feel better and actually like doing these things but if not I hope I can make myself. I really hate this feeling. Sad, anxious, scared., lifeless, hopeless...

So a few more days then back to reality...

Day 14

1 comment:

  1. Yay for 2 weeks! Sorry you're feeling so crappy. I hope you get some peace soon!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete