Monday, December 26, 2011

Still breathing

So I did survive last night. I would have pulled someone's eyeballs out for a drink but I didn't give in. After a couple of hours then I somewhat settled down and did go to bed early. I was able to wake up and go to the gym for my training session then go to lunch and shopping with friends from out of town. Had I drank I would have definitely skipped that because it was cold and raining here all day. Instead I got to enjoy my friends and my day, so grateful I made it through. I hope that can help me next time the cravings hit to remember making it and being glad.

Home tonight with kiddos and feeling pretty good. I need to go to a meeting soon. I guess I need to look for a new sponsor because I need and want to work the steps. I loved my other sponsor. I just won't commit to 90 in 90 right now....sigh....

Anyway, now to make it through New Years!!

DOUBLE DIGITS DAY 10

1 comment:

  1. Great job. Congratulations. Kudos. Keep up the good work. I am rooting for you.
    Thanks for what you share.

    ReplyDelete