Sunday, December 4, 2011

Double digits!! Again!!

Day 10. Double digits. I made it through the weekend. Friday, yes, was tough, from my previously explained adventure where God saved me. Yesterday was good, got to get up and ran and did yoga. Spent the afternoon with my daughter and then we met my parents and niece for dinner and then looked at Christmas lights. I REALLY enjoyed it. If I was drinking that wouldn't have happened. I would have been busy getting away from them to drink. Today church, store,laundry, etc....

I need to rework step one and get it over with again. I would LOVE to move to step two. So that needs to be done this week. Also last week of the school semester so gotta finish all that up and then I can have a break. YAY!!!

Guess a noon meeting tomorrow... Feeling ok this weekend. Some great moments, some awful moments, some just there and surviving moments. Waiting on the miracle and promises to come true!!

Day 10

1 comment: