Monday, December 19, 2011

Good day!!!

Today was good. I won $50 on the Victoria's Secret secret reward card, the store replaced the broken glass in a frame for free, we found a Christmas gift that we didn't expect too, someone bought me lunch, I spent time with my daughter, got an upgrade on my cell phone (which actually caused some frustration in trying to learn how to use it), I had a nap, I went to my personal training session, went grocery shopping, had a sushi dinner with my sis and fam and then looked at Christmas lights!! Yes indeed a good day. I felt good. I tried to remain positive during some trying times and mostly succeeded. I called to reschedule my psych appointment that I cancelled Friday to drink. Going tomorrow at 4:00. I haven't really had a desire to drink and haven't smoked since Friday. I'm on vacation and am getting an opportunity to refocus. This is the year of reformation, this is day 3. They won't all be this good but they will be step in the right direction!!

1 comment: