Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday

Typically Friday is a difficult day for me. It's early, just 9:20 am and so far I'm fine. I have my daughter and her friend still alseep and I'm just hanging out right now. Thinking about going for a run and then yoga at 10:45. Things will be fine for now. My daughter will go to work at 2:00. Then she will spend the night at her grandmothers and will possiblily be home for a few hours tomorrow afternoon but will go back for Christmas Eve till about 9:00 pm ish. If I think too hard that's a lot of free time. I have been aware of this free time for a few days and keep thinking I need a plan. I have a 6:00 meeting I should go to. Will I? Not sure. I have some gifts to wrap. I could go to my sisters. I don't feel like drinking right now. At all really. I pray it will last. I have felt strong all week and pray that I will continue to. If it gets hard, as I know it will soon, it will be a chance to take action and not give in. In a sick way I almost want that craving so I can face it and not drink and take action and feel stronger in my ability too. So I will see how my day goes but I will not drink.

Day 7

No comments:

Post a Comment