Sunday, December 25, 2011

Fa La La

Well the Christmas fun is over and I would KILL for a drink. Here are the cravings I so stupidly wished for. Good thing is no alcohol is available. No liquor sells on Sunday, very few resturants open. STRONGLY considered a local hotel bar because surely they are open? I want a effing bottle of wine and I know it would end ugly. I didn't go. I came home. Put on my pj's. I still want the fucking drink. Breathing, praying, don't know if there are any meetings today and if I leave the house to find out I may end up at the bar. So makeup washed off and pj's on help to hinder that thought. I started reading the woman's way through the twelve steps, I don't have a sponsor to call anymore, I could call someone else but I'd still want a fucking drink so I don't know what that would help. 

The day was good but tonight sucks. SUCKS!!! Bedtime for me soon. No I don't care that it's not even 7:00 pm yet.


Fucking day 9 and I usually don't cuss so please excuse that....

2 comments:

  1. Going to bed is a good idea if you can't call someone. You have to short-circuit that craving and a phone call can do that. It really works if you still need it. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short circuit the craving....that's a good way of putting it. Maybe next time it will help me to call someone. I need to get a new sponsor...yuck

    ReplyDelete