Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Nothing new...

Well today was fairly uneventful...kinda...made Christmas cookies with my daughter and niece, had a personal training session that was hard!! Gonna probably be sore tomorrow...little laundry, cooked dinner, read and watched some tv. Just hanging out with my daughter...So good but not terribly exciting!!

I did notice my mood was kinda low during some points today. I tried to pinpoint a reason but couldn't. I prayed and I guess it passed cause I feel pretty ok now...

I didn't take my Clonazepam lasting night cause Dr. C. said it was an opiate and would increase alcohol craving. I think it really is supposed to be a temporary thing. My regular doctor told me he would prescribe it but only on a monthly basis. So I slept fine, not sure if that had anything to do with my mood today.

So we will see what tomorrow holds. No big plans, just to run, maybe other than that I'll stay home in my pj's. I heart vacations!!! And also I heart that I haven't had any cravings to drink or smoke and am on day 5!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Five whole days without any alcohol, wonderful!

    And I must say that I am very impressed that you quit smoking at the same time. I still use caffeine (energy drinks) and nicotine (snus), and still occasionally comfort eat.

    It's very good that you exercise! I need to start doing so too, it's recommended when stop drinking. I'm contemplating buying a treadmill, as it's very dark, cold and snowy here now. Not very tempted heading out for walks or a run.

    Congrats on FIVE days and take care!

    ReplyDelete